5.22 Weekly Skulk
Social Media News
- Facebook & Instagram Launch “Shops” to Help Small Businesses Sell Online
- Disney’s Head of Streaming Is New TikTok C.E.O.
- Facebook says it will permanently shift tens of thousands of jobs to remote work
Social media strategy/tutorials
- Industry benchmarks to inform your social media presence
- Facebook Organic Reach: How to Develop an Engaged Following
- 19 Social Media Marketing Myths to Leave Behind in. 2020
- 5 Tips to Increase Your Brand’s Engagement on Social Media [Infographic]
- Are You Guilty of the One Thing That Kills Content Marketing?
- 7 Tips for Making Dull Blog Topics Interesting, According to Our Blog Team
- How To Design A Brand Logo (With Ease)
- Why An Empathetic Digital Experience Matters More Now Than Ever
- Black and White Photography Exercises to Help You Improve Your Skills
- How to Get Started With Landscape Photography in 2020!!
- The 9 types of portrait lighting photographers need to know-whether they’re on location or in studio
- Pinterest Publishes New Guide to Standout Video Techniques
- How to Set Up a Video Recording Studio at Home on a Budget
- 3 Types of Marketing Videos That You Can Make Remotely
Quote of the week
The strongest oak of the forest is not the one that is protected from the storm and hidden from the sun. It’s the one that stands in the open where it is compelled to struggle for its existence against the winds and rains and the scorching sun.