Weekly Skulk 5.8
Every week, I put together a pack of links of curated content for you to enjoy. It is intended to help you stay on top of your content creation game.
Social Media News
- Facebook is both benefiting and battered by the Coronavirus impact
- Facebook’s Holding a Virtual Graduation Event for the Class of 2020, Hosted by Oprah Winfrey
- You Can Now Hug On Facebook. The Question Remains: Does It Matter?
Social media strategy/tutorials
- TikTok recipes are a pain to follow, but a joy to watch
- How to Improve Your Corporate Marketing Strategies [+ Examples]
- The Top 3 Reasons Consumers Read Blogs in 2020 [New Research]
- Zoom Virtual Backgrounds Are Terrible For Your Brand
- 16 Free Tools to Sharpen Your Writing Skills [Infographic]
- TikTok surpasses 2 billion global downloads
- Would You Listen To Nickelback If It Made You More Creative?
- 5 Post-Processing Effects to Instantly Enhance Your Photos
- The Art of the Personal Project: Justin Bettman
- Learn star photography in 5 minutes
- 7 Expert-Proven Video Marketing Trends to Watch Out For in 2020
- How to Create a Video-Centric Content Marketing Plan
Quote of the week
“You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” —George Lorimer